Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tanked

I finally got up the nerve to do a Random H LFG PuG on my warrior.  I have realized that the fear of screwing up is keeping me from doing it. So I just decided to hit the button last night and give in and just do it (doo eeet!).  After I got passed the initial "oh shit! I'm tanking" syndrome it was fine.  Nice easy H VH, no wipes. I wasn't the greatest because I was more worried than paying attention, and there were definite times when the group saved my ass but I did it. Or more to the point I DID IT!!
I know what I'm doing I just can't get past the fact that I don't want to deal with people telling me I suck or something. Even though I really don't.

I visited Tankspot.com and picked up some hints from their prot warrior guide.  I backed out my view all the way which is weird for me, and set up vigilance and intervene with clique so I'd actually USE them and low and behold I'm making a better tank of myself for it.  Thank You Areidan where ever you are. Even those few tips about situational awareness helped.  One baby step at a time right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment