Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And the QQ Follow Up......

Since I started this rant I might as well finish it up with some prot warrior QQ.  Yes I know.... Then I'm done.
Really I am.... promise.

Who the heck decided that there should be no CC in Wrath?

That's the gist of it really. Warriors have a heck of a lot more to do when it comes to tanking than pally's or DK's from what I can tell. Now, I'm not an expert on either tanking or pally's or DK's but man I have to put in a lot of work, and you people sure know how to keep me on my toes. AoE is going to drive me insane. I cannot speak to druid tanks at all. I hardly see them and I understand there is an issue with gear scaling and all that, as well as everyone seems to think that resto is the way to go. I don't know, I don't own a druid personally and can only rely on second-hand or make wild ass guesses. So, sparing myself further embarrassment, I won't.

Also, I'm tired of running around, quit pulling. You may think it's because I don't have enough threat (see previous post), I say it's because you are over eager and over zealous and are not paying attention.

OH! And now that I've been tanking, when I'm not tanking I'm watching you. All you other tanks out there. I wonder what you're doing, why you're pulling that way instead of this, and sometimes....I wonder what the heck you're doing. That seems to be another down side. In the back of my mind I'm criticizing others. I will never say anything because everyone does their own thing their own way, and I just let it go. As long as I'm alive we have conquered and that's really what it's all about.

That's it. Just had to throw in that 2 cents. Maybe when I've been tanking for longer than 3 months I'll have more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment