Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Immediate Future...

That was just a clever title. I have nothing much to mention these days so here's a recap of the last week or 2.

I have been on my first ICC25 PUG. It was good, we got as far as Rot & Fester, which is about as far as I've done on 10man.

I have been finishing up my humanities class, which I passed with a B. Not the best but not as bad as I thought I was doing.

I have leveled my horde hunter another 3 levels, pushed her leatherworking to 350 and got her ass out to Northrend. At 69 she is doing well in Howling Fjord. woot!

The weekend 10man has gone once out of 3 weeks. I'm ok with that. We should be good to go for another run this weekend.

I have bought my own domain currently being supported through google so it is similar to this. It also requires me learning more about web stuffs. I am reluctant to post it here as there is not much to it at the moment but what the heck. craniumflotsam.com

Other than personal stuff going on in RL that's about it. No beta yet, nothing grand to report...doing dailies and biding time I suppose. Leveling alts and losing my mind.  (almost sounds like a bad country song lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment