1) Fanboys play the game more than they actually work.
ME: not quite but close
2) Fanboys read every scrap of literature they find.
ME: almost, I don't read the comics and I only read a few blogs
3) Fanboys listen to every podcast ever made about WoW.
ME: I have 11 and growing...scary
4) Fanboys follow everyone on Twitter.
5) Fanboys argue over gaming mechanics, specs, stats and anything else they feel strongly about.
ME: kinda...I will engage in light debate
6) Fanboys talk about WoW incessantly.
ME: whenever I can :P
7) Fanboys think their class is teh best, their guild is uber l33t, and all others are stupid.
ME: no never...well, hardly never...almost never??
8) Fanboys organize "game sessions".
ME: nope, unless you call "Pajama Sunday" organized
9) Fanboys troll the forums to point out how everyone else is a loser.
ME: not on your life...I'm usually one of the losers
10) Fanboys are geeks, nerds, freaks, dorks and generally crazy.
ME: yep totally, at least 4 out of 5
11) Fanboys go to conventions to meet other geeks, nerds, freaks, dorks and generally crazy people.
ME: would SO do this if I had more cash to splurge on that sort of thing
12) Fanboys know the devs by name.
ME: most of them yes, at least the key players
So what does this mean? I am very nearly totally a fanboy. Yea it's hard to admit but there it is. I just love this game!
So I am trying to look past the crappy lowlife hanger-on connotation of the word, and have decided that being a fanboy is ok in moderation. :)
**Disclaimer: This post was meant for fun. If I have insulted you in any way it was completely and utterly fabricated in your head.