Friday, November 20, 2009

So much to say, so little time.

Over the last week or so I've come up with so many topics I wanted to discuss and haven't gotten here to post them that I'm lost for what to write about. I get stuck in wondering if I would have anything useful to say. My strong suit in WoW seems to be my unwavering memory. I have an uncanny ability to remember quest chains, locations, names of cities, towns and flightpoints and other useless information. Well, ok. Not useless. Perhaps useless here in a blog but definitely not in-game. If you need an answer on how to find something I can usually spout it off in chat without missing a beat. Many times I'm concerned that I come off as a know-it-all. Recently I have tried to slow down my responses and give others a chance to speak up. Then I notice an great uncomfortable silence in gchat and I am back to my old ways, expounding on the many different places you can go and how you can get there. Giving names, times, flight paths and in some cases NPC's.
The question is, how does that help me here? It doesn't at all. Unless I'm going to start taking questions from people (highly unlikely), I don't feel I have a bunch of information to contribute in this format.
Lately though I have found that this interesting yet annoying memory of mine has come into play in a terrific way. I have started tanking a bit more with my warrior. Remembering all the encounters and pulls has come in quite handy. Perhaps I've found a new niche in the game hmmm?
On that note lets start there. My warrior. Hmmmm....I feel I should step back and talk about my main here too. See, I'm just a crazy person when it comes to topics. Easily distracted...oh look something shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment