Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random Drop - Reading Up on Jane Austen

Hello there,
So here we are. It's been too long. In an effort to get my house on the market I have been spending a lot of time cleaning. Between that and work there has not been a lot of time for blogging. There has been a good deal of time for reading in between these hectic days. I found my stash of Jane Austen books while packing and have been re-reading them. Oh the joy of books! Jane Austen is rather easy and innocuous. It doesn't take any of my much needed daytime brain power to get through and they are rather enjoyable stories. At least to girls.

But what does this have to do with WoW you might ask? Nothing at all :p, I was just sharing.:)

Ok so the latest WoW stuff...hmmm.
We're raiding very well. For going one day a week we are getting down 3-4 bosses, not the fastest but not bad either. We are adding another day in the near future.

The new LFG (looking for guild) feature is good and bad. I like that so many people are interested in our guild, but it is a pain to sift through. People write the craziest things on applications and we don't even consider anyone unless they put in some comment. With all the influx of new guildies, guild drama has again raised it's ugly head. I am seriously considering a moratorium on new recruits until this batch settles down.

The new ZA/ZG dungeons are fun and a bit complex. I have had too many PUG wipes on them already and I'm not playing a lot. Hmm...that's not so good. The loot that is dropping is 353-359 purple and is very decent. It is good for filling in those missing epic spots you may have left in your wardrobe if you're not raiding extensively.

There are new cooking and fishing dailies in other cities. If you're bored with doing the standard Orgrimaar/Stormwind ones you can go in search of new. You can only choose one cooking and one fishing of the entire set. Such as, if you do the cooking daily in Darnassus, the other cooking quests will not be available to you. Only one a day regardless of which city you do it in.

BLIZZCON 2011!!  I haz gots tix! Woot! And an awesome plan. A guildie of mine found a ticket to buy also, and he happens to be the one who got me the room last year. I am so excited!!
My travel buddy will be Fimlys from Twisted Nether and my roommate will be a guildie that I get to drag around with me to all the fabulous shin-digs. I am set to go! Just have to finalize the travel arrangements and we're good. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment