Saturday, March 5, 2011

Random Drop

I feel like writing today but about nothing in particular. So here is the Saturday random drop? lol

Got my druid to 85 and was really excited to take her to Tol Barad. She is a leatherworker and those crocs have just been calling my name. It was a blast but boy I need better gear. She is currently ilevel 308, so we have a little to go yet before heroics. She's about half way through Uldum with only Twilight Highlands left to go after. Then the dailies will strike and we'll see how long I will keep up with her.

My DK, who hit 85 a while ago, is still sitting. So I guess the love has worn off for that one. I enjoyed the leveling and mining for volatiles but almost as soon as she hit 85 I quit logging in. I am so fickle.

Disc priest is sitting around 82 and part way through Hyjal. Her herbing has helped my tailor quite a bit. My warrior is about the same place, having finished Hyjal so she'd be at the same level as my husbands priest so we could play together. Yea, that's not going anywhere at the moment.

Pally is still 80 and sitting in Dal. Shammy is still 64 and is currently filling the role of guild banker; cleaning out the gbank regularly. Mage is still 45 and is sitting somewhere. This one will get deleted eventually I know it. I just have to figure out the profession issues. Hmmm, seems like I am missing one or two in this count.

Zab is doing well with an ilevel that would probably allow her to start raiding. Speaking of, I think the guild is stirring. There may be raids in the forcast.
We are currently running retro raids on our normally scheduled raid nights, getting the achievements from all the pre-Cata raids. It's been fun to run around beating up stuff that I used to beat my head against at one time or another.

Moving in to crafting.... Zab has reached 525 in both tailoring and enchanting. I am making cloth bit by bit and buying all the 525 patterns I need. From what I understand from other guildies though, there is not much after that. Make your bracers and pants (I think those are the 2 epics) and then ... well ... wait for more?

Gotta wonder what's going on these days. Seems the content is very packeted.

I'm doing dailies, leveling alts, trying to find rep to grind out for Zab that isn't mind-numbing, and the occasional heroic. Pretty status quo right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment