Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello My Name is Zab, and I'm an Altaholic.

I haven't been writing much lately because really there's not much that has struck my fancy to write about. I am pursuing my worgen druid and my troll hunter with a few others thrown into the mix. My priest is 81 as well as my warrior. If I have to do Hyjal or Vash'jir one more time I think I'm going to /wrists! This was not a really good idea Blizz...5 levels and 6 zones do not make for very much diversity here.
My warlock is 85 and doing heroics fairly regularly but I've had more fun leveling others. This is indeed the xpac of the alt.
I'm slowly getting some things in RL wrapped up and caught up so I hope to be here more often, if only just to post some Blog Az shared topics.

Oh...I did join the Rift beta for a day. The only thing I can say is it's very WoW-like in the way it feels, it's easy to just roll a character and start playing. The mechanics and play are a bit slow. One thing it has over WoW though was that you can customize the UI. All aspects of the screen are able to be resized and moved around. I do wish Blizz would do that.

/wave

No comments:

Post a Comment